Endotracheal Tube is a method of placing a special endotracheal catheter into the trachea or bronchus through the oral cavity or nasal cavity and through the glottis to provide the best conditions for the airway patence, ventilation and oxygen supply, and respiratory tract suction. It is an important measure to rescue patients with respiratory dysfunction.
Email: [email protected]
1. No-toxic medical-grade PVC,transparent, soft and smooth.
2. With X-ray line on tubing
3. With 15mm standard connector
4. Available with Murphy eye only.
5. Spiral reinforcement minimizes crushing or kinking.
6. Confirm to any patient posture, especially to operation of detritus.
|Oral Uncuffed||Nasal Uncuffed||Standard Uncuffed||Reinforced Uncuffed|
|MOQ||1000 pcs per size|
|Monthly capacity||500000 per month|